Information concerning international travel changes frequently. Allison Park Travel has gathered links to U.S. government agencies for up-to-date answers to your international travel questions. Information is available for every country of the world. Includes location of U.S. embassy or consulate, unusual immigration practices, health conditions, minor political disturbances, unusual currency and entry regulations, crime and security information, and drug penalties.
- Transportation Security Administration
- Bureau of Consular Affairs:
- Country-specific information for every country
- Tips for traveling abroad
- Travel alerts - temporary conditions
- Travel warnings - long-term conditions
- Document requirements - Passports
- Document requirements - Visas
- Emergencies and Crises
- A-Z index of topics on International travel
- Contact the Bureau of Consular Affairs
- Customs & Border Patrol
- Center for Disease Control
The listing of government agencies is to provide the most current information sources available and does not mean the U.S. Government in any way endorses the products or services listed on this website.
Allison Park Travel highly recommends buying Travel Insurance to protect you from mishaps during your trip. Plane delays, accidents, sickness, etc. happen. And they can ruin any well orchestrated trip.